Wednesday, September 13, 2006

For the past few days, many things happened. I shan't go into details though. However, I just wanna say life and death are predestinated, there's nothing we can do to go against it but we can cherish it and make the best out of it. Sometimes, when things occur too suddenly, at that point you can't bring yourself to accept it that indeed it had happened. At least, all the pains and suffering is release upon death, so rest in peace. It can be hard to accept but it gives a sense of relief. REST IN PEACE


Anyway, I'll be starting to work on my pieces of accessories to earn extra income. I guess it will be release end of next week, otherwise end of the month. Do lend me your support. There's gonna be a link. So keep a look out and pass the word around. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home